Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Meet Lord Avatar II, Ashley Ellison

Lord Avatar II, Ashley Ellison, is leader of the Solaran Faith, and an actor, artist, musician, writer and general creator of things.

Learn more about him by visiting http://www.lordavatarii.com/.

1. What was your childhood like?

My childhood was horrible to say the least. I was constantly being kicked out by my parents from as young as 4 years old. They were horrible parents. The only adult in my life I could trust and count on was my Nana. She was always there for me whenever I needed her.

2. What drew your interest to writing books?

I always had an interest in writing. When I was 9 years old, my school submitted a poem I had written to a competition, and I won a publication in a poetry book. I started writing books after taking over the Solaran Faith. It was a way to publish the beliefs of the faith and get it seen by hundreds of people.

3. How did you become involved with the Solaran faith?

I have always been fascinated by religion, going from Christianity, to Wicca and others. But in 2007, when a friend told me about a religion that he had heard of, I was instantly intrigued. I went along to a meeting in Macclesfield forest, and I knew that it was the religion for me.

4. What do you tell people when they ask what the Solaran faith is all about?

I often get asked about it on the spot, and I can't think of a response because I can't summarize seventeen years of doctrine in the few minutes they expect me to talk to about it. But now, I give them the basics of it; we believe that the goddess Solara inhabits a separate realm or universe. She was a higher being that existed alone in a realm she had power over. She began to change things to suit herself. Over time she created life in her realm. That life would worship her and help her to create more life.

5. Is there anything else in particular that you'd like readers to know about you and your work?

I am currently working on a new novel called Mage of Magic. It is about an orphaned boy who rises to become a hero Sorcerer of a fantasy world called Valusia. I'm hoping to release the book in December on Amazon and wattpad for free.

Thanks, Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment